Message to all drift kings out there!

peekaboo

2 hours ago, TheNeonGuy said:

Yes, hello 

I don't use handling editors or any 3rd party mods for the record, anything i do is always using the game mechanics, i have said it numerous times, i don't expect nor wish for the scripters to give us the tools since this is a roleplay server not a drift or racing server, if you wanna drift or do anything that you feel isen't avaiable regarding vehicle driving, be creative, thats how it works.

15 hours ago, TheNeonGuy said:

I don't use handling editors or any 3rd party mods for the record, anything i do is always using the game mechanics, i have said it numerous times, i don't expect nor wish for the scripters to give us the tools since this is a roleplay server not a drift or racing server, if you wanna drift or do anything that you feel isen't avaiable regarding vehicle driving, be creative, thats how it works.

You just have to floor the throttle or do you also have to use e-brake to prevent it from shifting into another gear? Cause with the Futo I have to keep spamming the e-brake otherwise it shifts into another gear and it stops my power slide immediately.