Buying exterior furniture slots

adirthefirst

Only plat donators can drop exterior furniture, I think that many people here would like to have the ability to purchase exterior furniture slots like the regular furniture slots.

Of course, it will have a limit of whatever you decide (PM). 

If you want this and agree with me, show some support.

I been wanting this, i will happily pay for a few slots outside my house. I have no use for platinum anymore because I purchased a large amount of slots and do not need the business wide stuff. Even if it was limited to 5 or per property owned it would be a great addition. I want a little picnic table and BBQ so bad.

1 hour ago, cryybabyycryy said:

I been wanting this, i will happily pay for a few slots outside my house. I have no use for platinum anymore because I purchased a large amount of slots and do not need the business wide stuff. Even if it was limited to 5 or per property owned it would be a great addition. I want a little picnic table and BBQ so bad.

I totally agree with you. I have no use in plat but still, I would like to have a few exterior objects outside my properties.

Unfortunately exterior objects are MASSIVELY problematic for all players' client stability, the streaming range of Rage and other issues.

To make it simple : if everyone had access to exterior objects your client wouldn't even be able to spawn vehicles anymore. Hence why I can't add a "permanent" feature, and that it's limited to only 10 and it's deleted after the platinum expires. Because it needs to remain very limited.

Trust me that I would love to offer more exterior furniture objects and permanent slots, it would really work well for donations but I really can't.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 1