Discount on donator status for long term players

Raindance

Hi,

I thought it would be sweet to see small discounts in the store for people who've played on the server for a while. I've been playing on the same character for over 1500 hours now and I think a small discount of maybe 10%  on plat/gold/bronze donatorship would be really nice to see just to encourage people to stick around. I've brought this up with Nervous on Discord a few months back but he didn't agree, which I fully understand but still I'd like to hear the opinions of people playing here. If not this, maybe adding limited time deals available to everyone once in a while would be a cool thing to have.

Edited by Raindance

Hi,

In the past whenever we made discounts for everyone it turned out the donations were massively dropping for months because people were expecting more discounts, and spamming my discord about when would hte next discount be. Since then, I never really wanted to re-iterate the experience and I doubt I will ever give everyone a discount.

If it's after some specific time spent on the server or donators purchased why not, but once again it requires lot of work to see what would be the best thing to do and it's not something we really put priority into for now.

• Thanks 1

I dunno, I don't see donator status as essential and a 10% discount would literally equal to a couple of quid.

You wouldn't go in to your local corner shop and say because you've been to their shop 1,500 times, can you have a 10% discount?

Just me opinion though man!

6 minutes ago, SpeccsOps said:

I dunno, I don't see donator status as essential and a 10% discount would literally equal to a couple of quid.

You wouldn't go in to your local corner shop and say because you've been to their shop 1,500 times, can you have a 10% discount?

Just me opinion though man!

idk there's stamp cards in some stores irl and such providing discounts for regular customers, and in many game related stores involving microtransactions you often see discounts to encourage sales. Sure a 10% discount would be just a few coins but every penny makes a difference when you're not very wealthy ?

And I can get behind what Nervous said, I know its a lot of work to realize such thing. 

Edited by Raindance
Just now, SpeccsOps said:

I get what you're saying man, but again donator status isn't a necessity. If you're not very wealthy, I probably wouldn't recommend donating to a GTA server ? 

When you run a business on this server it is low key essential for the ad cool down 

• 1 month later...