Rule about Entry fees.

Vash Baldeus

Recently after the server had it's Entry fees removed from businesses, owners began putting security guards at the entrance who demand the entry fee. The problem stems that in once incident they lacked a placement of proper sign of "Entry fee $xxx amount". Today, I witnessed a person who literary blatantly abused a sign that says "Notice, Must check in before entry" claims that said sign has more to it than it actually shows, clear sign of Powegaming, while he used his floating /do outside to mark "employee parking". along with charged it inside.

I believe a rule should be added to enforce business owners who want to have an entrance fee on their opening, that they must place a sign with entrance fee price. Because entering the door way and greeted with goons who demand money sounds more like someone trying to make some money off ya' and not entry.

Why I am suggestion thing? Because even in Real Life a business who charges for entrance has a ticket booth with pricing on it or a couple of signs with pricing on entry. What currently is going on is, borderline PG.

Edited by Vash Baldeus

I'm sorry?
I'm the one, and honestly, why are you bringing this up here even? It's an IC situation.

I never stated that the SIGN says you need to pay 600. The sign said you need to check in. The business has set its rules that to check in, you gotta pay the fee. You were verbally notified about it and got ultra mad and sad about it and left the place while complaining in /b you would report me, seriously? I dont need to put floating signs everywhere, use common sense, you walked around 3 guards who were in your way and ignored them until they started screaming at you to go back and pay the fee. Then you got kicked out.

Just now, zaXer. said:

I'm sorry?
I'm the one, and honestly, why are you bringing this up here even? It's an IC situation.

I never stated that the SIGN says you need to pay 600. The sign said you need to check in. The business has set its rules that to check in, you gotta pay the fee. You were verbally notified about it and got ultra mad and sad about it and left the place while complaining in /b you would report me, seriously? I dont need to put floating signs everywhere, use common sense, you walked around 3 guards who were in your way and ignored them until they started screaming at you to go back and pay the fee. Then you got kicked out.

I was not kicked out, I walked out. More over, the guards cursed my character, for no obvious reason. More over, you claimed the sign has more than CHECK IN written there, and I do believe logs would verify that. As it currently stands, yes, you guys behave and act like Goons, without clearly openly stating there's a paid fee you demand that, which turns shit ugly, it's not the 600$ you guys wanted, it's the no transparency how a person needs to know it's paid, what if he does not have that  cash on hand? Person should know that before he enters the business. Common Courtesy applies to IC I believe, where you should notify your clients about it before they go through the ID Process.

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

I was not kicked out, I walked out. More over, the guards cursed my character, for no obvious reason. More over, you claimed the sign has more than CHECK IN written there, and I do believe logs would verify that. As it currently stands, yes, you guys behave and act like Goons, without clearly openly stating there's a paid fee you demand that, which turns shit ugly, it's not the 600$ you guys wanted, it's the no transparency how a person needs to know it's paid, what if he does not have that  cash on hand? Person should know that before he enters the business. Common Courtesy applies to IC I believe, where you should notify your clients about it before they go through the ID Process.

You were stopped at the business doors and didnt even access the business. Did you pay anything? No.

Bring up the logs and show what it says, because I've got mine too. 

We act like goons? We're an illegal faction, we're rough, yes. Deal with it ICly, really.

Just now, zaXer. said:

You were stopped at the business doors and didnt even access the business. Did you pay anything? No.

Bring up the logs and show what it says, because I've got mine too. 

We act like goons? We're an illegal faction, we're rough, yes. Deal with it ICly, really.

You want a legal business front? Act like one. Either way this post remains.

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

Thing is, they lack both inside and outside signage.

• You can ask the guards.
  • You can ask the business owner.
  • You can message the business on Facebroswer.
  • You can ask about it from your friends.
  • You can ask it from anybody who went in previously.
  • You can check the posters made for Facebrowser (many businesses do that).

And even after these options you can still say no if you find the few hundred bucks too much for the venue. Nobody points a gun to your head to pay. This suggestion comes from your personal frustration but this is something you can (and you should) handle in-character in my pov.

• Upvote 1

Businesses should clearly state outside of the club the entry fee, why do I think they should?

Because businesses earn money if someone enters through the government, even if they're halted by a guard asking them to pay.

The script counts them as a customer and the club gets paid, even if they're turned away mere meters inside the club.

• mj2002 locked this topic