Rule about Entry fees.

Vash Baldeus

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

Yet, some business owners don't care for making it obvious there is a requirements for transparency about Paid Entry.

it's an ic issue, why are u bringing this ooc? why should this be enforced as a rule break?

Just now, Sacred said:

it's an ic issue, why are u bringing this ooc? why should this be enforced as a rule break?

Admins were afraid of people abusing the government bonus. And I’m just stating what I was told.

Edited by DanneBRE
Just now, Sacred said:

Because after encountering a business owner who pointed to me at a generic GTA V sign claiming it had "Paid Entry" written on it, while it only spoke about "Check in before entry", which resulted in a PG imho.

4 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Because after encountering a business owner who pointed to me at a generic GTA V sign claiming it had "Paid Entry" written on it, while it only spoke about "Check in before entry", which resulted in a PG imho.

So owner pointed you at a sign.... and you suggest that every club needs to have a sign..... right...............

Anyway. Make a player report if you think its PG lol

Also.

Yet, some business owners don't care for making it obvious there is a requirements for transparency about Paid Entry.

Where did you even get this from?

Edited by Shokkoth
20 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Why do you keep repeating the same shit? I already answered you that nobody showed you a sign that says 'paid entrt' but rather "CHECK IN BEFORE ENTERNG" which is literally what the sign said. And instead you just walked through 3 guards, ignoring the fact they are blocking the entrance. 

NOT TO MENTION you tries to enter a GENTLEMAN'S CLUB. Which gentleman's club IRL doesn't have a fee? You entered and slowly blew past the guards with the typical "hey fees got removed I'm a free woman now, I shall now pass". No, that's not how it works. You're acting as if yesterday before the update you didn't get charged by gods hand from the sky. 

Edited by zaXer.
  • Upvote 1

I think that paid entry should always be announced prior to entering. Not only is it strange not to announce it outside, it could also be considered script abuse. After all, they are getting 1k for the first 20 people that enter their building, even if you leave because you don't want to pay the entrance fee.

It seems like a new trick to still get some sort of entrance fee from the script.

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, BinaryRun said:

I think that paid entry should always be announced prior to entering. Not only is it strange not to announce it outside, it could also be considered script abuse. After all, they are getting 1k for the first 20 people that enter their building, even if you leave because you don't want to pay the entrance fee.

It seems like a new trick to still get some sort of entrance fee from the script.

or a way to show your interior and improve people's decision to enter. Not only, startshift to get paid doesn't work outside interiors. 

Every business gets easily 25-30 people in them, which always yields the 20k bonus, so it doesnt matter if 3 out of 30 refuse to enter. 

• mj2002 locked this topic