Realism of [Time & Space]

Gambler

Roleplay it however you want to roleplay it within your own circle. There's no right way and there's no wrong way to roleplay it; it's fully up to your circle. I adapt to situations; if I was responding to a call in Sandy Shores and I was in the city? I'd say I'd be there in 5 minutes IC. If I'm late to a social function I'd roleplay the traffic from Sandy Shores being bad coupled with the large distance.

TLDR; it's completely situational and there's no wrong or right answer, do whatever you want to do.

• Upvote 1

I'm pleased to see that majority agrees with each other, and the rest is neutral. Well at the same it breaks my heart to tell you that staff and especially PM thinks that, 1mile irl is not equal to 1 mile IG.  Apparently one cannot have multiple properties across the state. So being said, you can't live in Paleto and work in Los Santos, or vice versa.  I quote; "If you do such thing you have to reconsider you roleplay quality standarts." Basically they're telling me and you that we're bad roleplayers with low quality RP. 

Edited by Gambler
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Gambler said:

I'm pleased to see that majority agrees with each other, and the rest is neutral. Well at the same it breaks my heart to tell you that staff and especially PM thinks that, 1mile irl is not equal to 1 mile IG.  Apparently one cannot have multiple properties across the state. So being said, you can't live in Paleto and work in Los Santos, or vice versa.  I quote; "If you do such thing you have to reconsider you roleplay quality standarts." Basically they're telling me and you that we're bad roleplayers with low quality RP. 

Oof.

Honestly, I don't think much of time or distance but when I travel from LS out to paleto I basically roleplay it as quite far from the city as in I am going to stretch my legs when I exit the vehicle.

But to add my two cents here, this is now the perfect opportunity for the admins to actually make a server-wide announcement about how distance should be roleplayed if it actually affects property requests.

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Gambler said:

Locked on this note. If you do not agree with your House Request decision you are welcome to appeal but creating a topic simply to bemoan the results without even providing all the pertinent information is in no way appropriate.

• Cara locked this topic