[SELLING] 1968 Declasse Impaler

Conway

440ci Wedge V8
3 speed automatic column shift

Here is your chance to own a true piece of vintage Americana. This vehicle has had a lot of money thrown at it and the performance reflects that. Classy and comfortable to drive but still moves when you put your foot down. Likes to drink gas but that's what you get when you buy a sixty year old big block modified for straight line performance. All rust has been treated and the underbody has been professionally sealed. Finished in a beautiful factory inspired orange that will make this classic stand out without the rice. Recent service less than one hundred miles ago (I really haven't had the chance to drive this much!) and near new Atomic tyres front and rear with excellent tread. Has an aftermarket stainless straight pipe that has a beautiful rumble to it. I've fitted a set of 6x9 speakers in the rear and 6 1/2 speakers in the doors, as well as an aftermarket retro style head unit so you can reap the benefits of a modern sound system without having a disgusting head unit ruining the look of the interior. I've owned this Impaler for several months now however it's not getting the love it deserves and I require space, otherwise I would absolutely keep it. I'd prefer this vehicle went to a genuine enthusiast that will look after it. Happy to provide more information if required. Will be sold with fresh insurance. Priced to sell, not interested in swaps.

$106,000 TAKES IT

Spoiler

amKFubA.png

4D0WQcj.png

JeOU3uH.png

49rL52i.png

Edited by Conway