Server time rolled back 1 hour

zaXer.

Just now, zaXer. said:

Ehm nooooo, there's about 20 other people who have the same complaints as me, even some of them posted here?

Again, let's change the server time to fit actual California time if we're going for realism - or consider everyone. There has to be a balance between what's fair for all players. I've known American's here that have never seen daylight once on the server, now they have the possibility of an hour or two of sunshine before night comes. Going back an hour really isn't an issue. 

2 hours ago, Notbond said:

To be honest, we have loads of people who play on the server, in all kinds of timezone across the globe, including lots of Euopean and American players, but also players from Asia & Australia, where the timezone IG is totally out of sync with theirs.

It's impossible to have a perfect time, having said that I don't think the change by 1 hour (essentially not moving forward with daylights saving) is a big deal. 

For those looking at the thread post-lock this is what I had to say on the matter earlier. Also, in order to change it again requires a lot more work than people might think. It's not a big deal and is actually better for some people.

We've got no plans to change it.