[LST] Shooting outside Fusion Nightclub leaves three dead

Sacred

LST.png

Shooting outside Fusion Nightclub leaves three dead

It was a normal Saturday night for most people, a standard clubbing night, at the prestiged Hawick-based nightclub, Fusion. At approximately sixteen hours and thirty-four minutes, a black vehicle parked outside of the club. Three men with masks exited the vehicle, firearms in hand. They began to open fire on two males whom had just entered their vehicle, a grey muscle car.  The shooters were quickly taken down by security detail working outside the club and did not survive their injuries. The victims of the shooting are currently unknown, and we currently have no idea what caused this shooting. As far as LST is aware, only the three shooters are currently deceased. 

CFrVZv1.png

A bystander's view of the situation's aftermath; taken from the interior of a vehicle.

Edited by Sacred
  • Upvote 1

Username: Chad

Comment: The crime in Los Santos couldn't get any higher. It's as if there's an endless want for people to engage in criminal activity. I wish people would have better respect for themselves... I highly doubt that will be the case, but that's the egregious world we live in. Similarly enough, no bar or club in Los Santos knows how to properly make a martini. Surely, that could drive any man mad! 

Username: Boring

Comment: Thanks for letting us know what happened nearly a week ago, buddy. This crucial information changed the way i live.

Also... isn't sixteen hours and thirty four minutes 4:34PM? How is 4PM a 'standard clubbing night'? And why is it dark in that picture? It doesn't get dark until like 7/8pm and even then its not THAT dark. Get the fuck outta here with your fake news, leave reporting to actual journalists who know what they're doing.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic