[FORGE LAW GROUP - BLOG STATEMENT]

Username: FORGE LAW GROUP

Comment: @Adiv - We thank you for your concerns, but feel they are rather vague and without any real context. If you believe that the Forge Law Group has "bullshit" or manipulated any of our clients, or the courts for that matter, please feel free to make a BAR grievance, or contact the authoritative agency handling the misconduct you speak of.

We have been more than transparent, and all of your casework is publicly documented within the courts. And ironically, for me to be so irrelevant, you sure do seem to post on every discussion about me Mr. Adiv…. Your motive is rather clear, and we will take note.

I will just assume your an internet troll.

(( @Mecovy ))

Edited by Alexandra_Forge

Comment: @Mck3nn4

Username: MCK3NN4

Comment: Shitty lawyer with a shady past practices shady law - Who'd have thought? Hope LSN continues exposing her for the cowardly fraud she is. 

Did LSNN send you to post this again? Send our best wishes to Miss Palencia!

On another note, you keep talking about a shady past.. please, share what your talking about with the community! 

Your motives to defame are clear, and have been documented, along with your IP address, we will be in touch soon!

@ashlyii

Username: MCK3NN4

Comment: I haven't announced anything about your past nor have I given any false statement towards your reputation - I called you shady. That's grounds for defamation on a blog your company personally posted to try and quell the notion that you are, indeed, shady?

I look forward to the judge laughing in the face of a lawyer who doesn't understand what defamation is. 

Edit: What you've done to Mr. Midsomer here has more grounds for a defamation case. Learn the law if you're going to try and intimidate people, you absolute moron. 

Edited by ashlyii

Comment: @Mck3nn4 - We will leave this here for you to choose how you want to proceed. I believe you'll find the wording rather clear, almost as clear as your widespread effort to attack this firm. We do appreciate the enthusiasm.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/libel

If you'd like to see such a suit in action, please continue with your damaging narrative.

@ashlyii

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic