New cars vote

Nervous

Just to reiterate the above point. There are plenty of high-end vehicles already that cost in the six figures. Please consider adding more low-end / middle-class passenger vehicles, trucks, etc that every day drivers would use. I see so many high-end cars on the road, twice as often as what one would consider an average passenger vehicle.

• Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, Kestalas said:

Just to reiterate the above point. There are plenty of high-end vehicles already that cost in the six figures. Please consider adding more low-end / middle-class passenger vehicles, trucks, etc that every day drivers would use. I see so many high-end cars on the road, twice as often as what one would consider an average passenger vehicle.

Yea this ^.

I would also say to remove Annis Euros from the list primarily due to the fact that it's right-hand drive and makes it difficult and awkward to enter or exit the vehicle. Simply there shouldn't be an RHD mod in our server.

Also to my knowledge, there isn't an LHD version of it.

As can be seen here.

c856de-1-min.png

Edited by Marty
7 minutes ago, Marty said:

I would also say to remove Annis Euros from the list primarily due to the fact that it's right-hand drive and makes it difficult and awkward to enter or exit the vehicle. Simply there shouldn't be an RHD mod in our server.

Also to my knowledge, there isn't an LHD version of it.

As can be seen here.

c856de-1-min.png

Nothing about it being RHD makes it difficult or awkard to enter.

It's quite simple, you go to the right door and get in. This isn't SAMP anymore bro, and these are serverside mods. There are no problems with it.