Business and event blips without /Bad

Brox

Short description: A new command to give a business a blip on the map without making an advert. This will cut back on server spam of people constantly spamming /bad especially after crashes when everybody is trying to get their blip back.

Detailed description: You'd type something along the lines of /Bblip garage /Blip stripclub and be given a blip. This could be tied to a donator tag like bad if Nervous saw fit to, but I really feel this would cut back on a lot of spam with people posting their ad again every thirty minutes just to maintain their blip and after every server crash to get their blip back. I know for myself as my character owns a tattoo store, that I usually only place one advertisement and then just rely on people seeing the blip for the duration of my roleplay session.

This would also be really helpful for social outdoor or indoor events like car meets, block parties or the likes that aren't actually businesses so shouldn't really be using /bad anyway.

Commands to add:  /Bblip to give a location a blip

Items to add: n.a

How would your suggestion improve the server? 

- Reduce advertisement spam a little, which I know does annoy most people.

- Save people mashing ctrl V /bad after every crash, which stops the person trying to post the advert from roleplaying for a few minutes per ad attempt.

- Utility for non business events and gatherings who want a blip but aren't a business. 

- Enable business to actually get a blip up when another business feels the need to pump out six ads in a row.

- Help people to find roleplay hubs with more visible indication where businesses and events are.

- Save admin time telling people to stop spamming /bad.

Additional information:

Edited by Brox
  • Upvote 1