A military faction - hear me out

Mike.

I played on a SAMP server where they had two nations, each one had its own army, police, paramedics and so on. They even had international conflicts and wars but as good as it sounds, it wasn't a lot of fun because even If the player base was around 600, the player base was divided and most people RPed only in one nation. And even if we get 1000 players here, it's still a no from me. I prefer having minimal factions and have players RP at the same locations to populate the city and make it alive. Your suggestion does not have any benefits to the factions and RP we have on the server right now.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

I played on a SAMP server where they had two nations, each one had its own army, police, paramedics and so on. They even had international conflicts and wars but as good as it sounds, it wasn't a lot of fun because even If the player base was around 600, the player base was divided and most people RPed only in one nation. And even if we get 1000 players here, it's still a no from me. I prefer having minimal factions and have players RP at the same locations to populate the city and make it alive. Your suggestion does not have any benefits to the factions and RP we have on the server right now.

Reminds me of a particular incident where I was trucking, crossing the bridge into bone county just to be interrupted by a hunter shooting at rhinos shortly before said rhinos blew up my truck. 10/10 experience!

Locked. 

1. This is not the game suggestion section, please post there if you have a legitimate suggestion.

2. As you highlighted this has been rejected by server staff before and is not something that will happen or that we have any plans for.  

People on this thread have highlighted some of the reasons why & these have also been discussed at length on different suggestion threads.