Mods on Rockstar Social Club client

Morgan

I've been trying to install a map mod on my GTA V Rockstar client, but every time I launch the game, the launcher updates and deletes the files. Some people said that blocking the internet connection in the firewall for GTA Launcher would work, but I can't seem to make it work or maybe I don't know how to. If anybody managed to fix this problem, please help me out here.

it works. You have to launch the game like you would normally but as soon as it switches to loading on the launcher, replace the files with the modded ones. I do this and it works fine, using map mod, sound mod, graphic. Also, make a backup of those files you replace so you don't redownload them every time you leave the game or have to come back. May sound annoying but it works.

• Thanks 1
On 4/3/2020 at 5:54 PM, StewartOff said:

it works. You have to launch the game like you would normally but as soon as it switches to loading on the launcher, replace the files with the modded ones. I do this and it works fine, using map mod, sound mod, graphic. Also, make a backup of those files you replace so you don't redownload them every time you leave the game or have to come back. May sound annoying but it works.

Worked, you're a messiah! Thanks man.

• 2 months later...
  • Bash locked this topic