3 minutes ago, LSNN said:

** A warning shows up before you proceed into the article, giving the below disclaimer **

No advertisements will run in this article due to disturbing content. Click Continue to continue the article. 

1379202296_Logocomplete.png.65ed9d2f6de8eabb6d3cfd6a385f96e1.png

Written by Los Santos News Leaks

Court Case: State v. Henry Vides

In a string of recent events, the Butchers of Korea Town has struck again, in what appears to be a blind hatred driven rampage, impacting residents of Little Seoul. LSNN tip line received multiple tips regarding the Butcher(s) of Koreatown, in this case, one has been named Henry Vides, a man who was jailed on the 5th of April, 2020, for the First Degree Murder of Derek Ross. Additional sources claim that multiple brutal murders have occurred within Koreatown, including the beheading of a female, her additional limbs were chopped up and tossed into black bin bags, the source goes onto mention that she had the words 'MS' burned into her neck. 

Vides barbaric acts beat Ross to death, he has shown zero remorse for his actions and when he was detained, he said he was following "Myth" orders. Following his case in court, Vides changed his plea to guilty and requested to Judge Gregory Walker to provide a statement to the court, Walker agreed. His statement is as follows:

"It aint no secret that I did what I did to follow my gang's rules, I'll make it known here that I have no regrets for what I did. Mister Ross was a no good, a violador. I killed him on specific orders. If he has other family members? They're probably gonna die too at some point. Why? That isn't what my two letters stands for.'

'Incase those in the courtroom wonder what the two letters is? It is the Mara Salvatrucha. I am The Mara Salvatrucha. I am the face of it, its organization, what it stands for... La Mara runs K-Town and we don't allow no goods in our varrio"

The court unanimously ruled that Vides is to serve a life sentence without the possibility of parole. While Vides was being dragged away by the Clerks, be burst into a peal of hysterical laughter, screaming that "The Mara Salvatrucha rules, rob and controls". 

Los Santos News will reach out to the Los Santos Police to see if they have a statement on the matter. 

Various graffiti relating to MS-13 litters Little Seoul and the surrounding areas. 

fgZdEsg.jpg

((Credits to @Black Swan and the leadership for permissions for the artwork)) 

Credits goto @LSNN for the article.

• Upvote 2
  • Garras Up changed the title to Palomino Locos Salvatruchos 13
  • IrCam changed the title to Mara Salvatrucha 13
  • harrison locked this topic
  • Nervous unlocked this topic