Crime Rate Control...

Dumplings

Organised crime is mint, unlike petty crime by independent or small group of people who have a legal business or no direction of character development.

It really just requires a tighter watch of roleplay quality, not longer punishment times for those that get caught roleplaying a legit criminal.

Edited by Law
Just now, Dumplings said:

i have explained it in the post, if you have no serious remarks to say about it then move on.

You decide to attack me and my roleplay while knowing absolutely nothing about me or what I roleplay. Don't get sassy with me just because I don't agree with you. Your shortsightedness is painful, higher jail sentences doesn't magically effect criminal roleplay positively. Jail sentences should be balanced for roleplay, and illegal roleplay should be supported. Players should not be punished OOCly for their type of roleplay. GTA W is not a server exclusively for legal roleplay. 

• Upvote 1

I can see the logic behind your idea but it really won't change anything in my opinion, quite the opposite. If my memory serves me correctly, there was a long discussion about CK in connection to crime, also some sort of a "solution" but it was denied in the end. I really can't see any solution that could balance the amount of crime in the server but, that's what it is right now and to be honest, I don't think it needs a change, after all, it creates a lot of roleplay for both sides.

Just now, eTaylor said:

You decide to attack me and my roleplay while knowing absolutely nothing about me or what I roleplay. Don't get sassy with me just because I don't agree with you. Your shortsightedness is painful, higher jail sentences doesn't magically effect criminal roleplay positively. Jail sentences should be balanced for roleplay, and illegal roleplay should be supported. Players should not be punished OOCly for their type of roleplay. GTA W is not a server exclusively for legal roleplay. 

And they continue...

Where did the ooc bit come from though? If you mean the times being adjusted by OOC influence then where did the sense go for the servers government when they made the penal code in the first place? If I wanted to say it will have a *^*magical effect*^* I would have, have I? No, this is obviously going to be over a period of time. I'm not sassy with you because you don't agree with me but w/e on that bit, it's nothing to do with the post is it? Illegal role-play has been supported for a long time, there have been plenty of additions brought into the server over the servers history, now the focus seems to have turned to legal factions again, primarily PD. Where in this have I said that the server is to be strictly legal RP? Nowhere. Have I said it should be strictly legal? No. Have I tried to make a suggestion that would bring more 'realism'? Yes. Have I made a suggestion to try and implement more fear to people who commit crimes willy nilly in broad daylight in the middle of a city? Yes. Have I said it will have an instant effect? No. Have I attacked your role-play? Yes, because of the silly comments, I replied with silly answers. Grow up and go argue else where.