Skin error

paulus

@paulus

Hey, the upper half of the outfit is basically a set of values put together for the shirt, undershirt, and torso.

If you get undershirt 15, it'll be the invisible variant, and if you fiddle with the torso value, you can pick an appropriate such that the skin doesn't clip through the shirt.

13 minutes ago, Flow said:

@paulus

Hey, the upper half of the outfit is basically a set of values put together for the shirt, undershirt, and torso.

If you get undershirt 15, it'll be the invisible variant, and if you fiddle with the torso value, you can pick an appropriate such that the skin doesn't clip through the shirt.

I choosed variant 15 for shirt, undershirt and torso and i got a full naked body.

https://imgur.com/7KMm7ID

How could I manage the system in order to change my clothes?

7 minutes ago, paulus said:

I choosed variant 15 for shirt, undershirt and torso and i got a full naked body.

https://imgur.com/7KMm7ID

How could I manage the system in order to change my clothes?

Ha, I meant to say just keep your undershirt to be 15. The rest, you can choose for yourself.

Basically, if you're having an outfit with a single layer, like a Polo, or a T shirt, you go for undershirt 15, and pick whatever shirt you like.

If there's multiple layers, like jackets, coats and such, you can again pick the outer layer with the shirt, and inner with the undershirt.

Be it either one of these two, torso has tweaks that will help you ensure that there's nothing clipping through each other.

Hope that helps

12 hours ago, Flow said:

Ha, I meant to say just keep your undershirt to be 15. The rest, you can choose for yourself.

Basically, if you're having an outfit with a single layer, like a Polo, or a T shirt, you go for undershirt 15, and pick whatever shirt you like.

If there's multiple layers, like jackets, coats and such, you can again pick the outer layer with the shirt, and inner with the undershirt.

Be it either one of these two, torso has tweaks that will help you ensure that there's nothing clipping through each other.

Hope that helps

It helped me. Thanks!

T/C.

• 2 months later...