GTA V is constantly crashing upon connecting to the server

ElecTroN

So, I had this problem for a while now but never got the chance to fix it.

I launch RAGEMP, I try to connect to GTAW, but my GTA V will crash.

image.png.4433541266f5e62fd0ef8e3e0b65a398.png

I have a temporary fix which requires me to reinstall the RAGEMP, and it'll work just fine, but this is just a one time use, because after I leave the server, the problem persists. I have no problem doing that, but this would get rather annoying with time, so I am not looking forward in doing that anymore.

My specs are just as splendid, and they're most definitely not the issue here. Also, important to mention, that I've tried countless "solutions" from google, but none of them helped.

I'd highly appreciate any sort of assistance, thanks.

Edited by ElecTroN

I had this issue a couple days ago after the new stanier was introduced. If you go to: C:\RAGEMP\client_resources\164.132.206.209_22005\dlcpacks on your PC, you'll find the vehicle mods the server uses. 

I had to delete these two as they were related to my crash: 

image.png.fd62ff2ed17d8f016b822670fe676ff6.png

It might not be the same for you but basically it looks like a mod isn't downloaded correctly and you may have to delete the folder for that specific mod (or you can delete and re-download all the mods by deleting the 164.132.206.209_22005 folder. Just note that redownloading all the mods will take a little while.)

Edited by Sush
  • 3 months later...
  • Bash locked this topic