Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Laced Up

21 hours ago, Laced Up said:

LMAO you executed that nigga? 

i aint tryna fuck up my rep bro im scary...

Yeah, it really fucked me over, for some reason, the kingdom I was in absolutely hated me for doing it. They wouldn't let me hide out inside of their castles anymore, left me vulnerable to a big revenge army that captured me.

3 hours ago, nwah_ said:

Yeah the game's pretty good, been getting some good rp in

jToogEs.png

Looks great. Posting to follow.

OT: Anyone got any mega meme builds? I want to bully AI but doing 360°s isn't doing it for me anymore.

Edited by Wirbelwind

Anyone have any good tips in general? Money making, building army, which units are the best etc..? Also, how do you guys clean those bandit hideouts, since the system is quite ridiculous! (Having 50 men troop and only able to go in with 6 troops vs 20 bandits)

5 hours ago, Enzo said:

Anyone have any good tips in general? Money making, building army, which units are the best etc..? Also, how do you guys clean those bandit hideouts, since the system is quite ridiculous! (Having 50 men troop and only able to go in with 6 troops vs 20 bandits)

You've gotta start small and take on the smaller robber bands, avoid the Steppe & Forest bandits, they're difficult because they pelt you with arrows. Just keep fighting bandits until you think you're strong enough to take on a caravan, sell absolutely everything you loot from any battle you partake in, and that's your ticket to consistent income and a strong army, eventually, you can opt in to merc for lords and kingdoms- which eventually gives you the opportunity to swear fealty to them and join the ranks of the kingdom's nobility. You may be assigned a fief by your king- which generates revenue for you. Alternatively, you can start up manufactories and trade caravans in cities- which make you revenue based on Kingdom economy, the rarity of the items, trade, etc. It's a more peaceful route, but also riskier for your treasury, my advice to you? Kill looters, work up to fighting caravans from kingdoms that are outside of the kingdom you are currently residing in, and keep doing so when you find the need for money or if you want to build up your treasury. The game is challenging even for seasoned M&B players, so if you get taken captive or lose a big battle, it really isn't a big deal. Recruit more men and get back to what you were doing before.

• Thanks 1