Adding more GTA V wheels on the server

Zorbe

Short description: Adding more wheel modifications that are in the game but not on the server.

Detailed description: As far as I've noticed, there's a lot of wheels in GTA V but we don't have them on the server. What we have on the server is only "Sports" section of this modification and I think that we should have more of these. Like "Offroad", "Tuner", "Muscle" section aswell. It adds up to the variety of the server and there are some cars which don't look really good with "Sports" because the tire gets too big. Also, the tires would be solved with this too. Every of these sections brings up new tires along with the wheel. Also, "Custom Tire" option could be added. Basically it only adds up a text on the tire and I didn't notice any change in the way the car handles. With this and good roleplay we don't need a tires/wheels mod.

Commands to add: //

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would add a bigger variety for the modifications of the vehicles we have on the server which means the vehicles would be more unique.

Items to add:  Wheels:
Tuner:
Rally Master
Outsider Battle VIII
Rollas
Slicer
El Quatro
Dubbed 
Apex
Countersteer
Choku-Dori
Saisoku