• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Duffle

Cops turf camping

Duffle    23

I am currently a gang member from the south side dealing with police constantly turf camping about every two minutes once they begin to see groups of gang members (Small or Large) start to populate the neighborhood. 
Police begin to drive around turf an outrageous amount of times which is incredibly unrealistic as if there aren't other places that need to be patrolled as well. 
I am suggesting this because it very unrealistic for every cop in Los Santos to constantly drive through a gang turf AND SIT PARKED an outrageous amount of times within small time span waiting for the perfect time to DM or Harass Illegal factions as if there aren't other crimes going on around Los Santos. 
I feel it is unfair to gang members to put up with this kind of nonsense because not even police in real life would do such a thing ESPECIALLY WHEN OUTNUMBERED & Have 0 reason to, I just would like for some rules to be enforced towards the the police on this server about turf camping. It kills the roleplay and is utterly unfair, 
We cannot portray a realistic gang if the cops continue to unrealistically drive down gang turfs every time they see its populated with people from that neighborhood.

• Upvote 10

Posted (edited)

Critical. Shit happens way too often & it affects all street gangs. It ruins gang roleplay which shapes the server in general.

It's fucking unrealistic and it holds people from conducting anything to further development. I wonder where FM is, I feel like they're not even present to help factions better themselves.

Edited by phencyclidine father
  • Upvote 1

Tyler.    9

I have also seen this happening, it's like they're bored and have nothing else to do.

They camp on every corner of every faction turf and wait for them to slip up or do something illegal so that they can arrest them or get into a chase, this is why PD need major improvements and possibly a whole purge/revamp.

• Upvote 1

Cranky    57

I agree, with this, it's happened to me and my faction multiple times and still does. Cop's have literally came to my neighborhood, drove close enough to see name tags and began checking each vehicles license plates. Then seen one vehicles had no insurance, called backup then got out of their cruiser and harassed us until the owner of the vehicle paid his insurance.

whitebuffs    10
Just now, Tyler. said:

I have also seen this happening, it's like they're bored and have nothing else to do.

They camp on every corner of every faction turf and wait for them to slip up or do something illegal so that they can arrest them or get into a chase, this is why PD need major improvements and possibly a whole purge/revamp.

100%

• Upvote 1

Max3    101
Posted (edited)

I think it's just a  overpopulation thing. Too many cops leads to two sitting on each turf literally making it impossible for anything to happen. My solution is to send someone to approach them and they fuck off

Edited by Max3
  • Upvote 1

dumbydasexy    20

I couldn't have said it better myself. This type of behaviour does nothing but limit illegal activities to a point that's just downgrading the quality of the server. The PD is overpowered anyway I don't think camping gang turfs needs to be on the "daily to do list".