Savings account scheme.

Know

Just now, Know said:

Agree with everything you said. The LSRP system was broken, but the idea of savings that are moderated and reviewed by the government are very real and could play a role in this community. It is however a big ask and a big change, also very risky.

It could work but not in a similar fashion to LSRP's hourly bump. Maybe once a week / a month like the payment system is like for legal factions would work. Also, there's a pretty heavy taxation system on the server for people with a lot of money that curbs your income hard. You'll find having multiple millions with no source of steady income will have you go into the negatives with taxes, which defeats the point of having the savings to generate income to begin with.

Just now, Rozi said:

I've also had no help, I just experimented, I failed I succeeded. I had a coffee shop, airline (Lost a lot of money on that airline), trucking company, a lot.

I suppose i'm just too new to the server then. My case is very unique too as i've been RolePlaying on GTA V since the servers were first Pioneered correctly in 2015, so economies are always changing. I like a challenge though, thanks for your input.

Edited by Know
1 hour ago, Know said:

The thing is, none of the script jobs really match my character, and the 100s of thousands required to build a business can only be obtained through said scripts so you cannot expect every single player to take their script job 100% seriously (Ofcourse we Rp these jobs as it makes for a more immersive world, but you'd be hard pressed to find some people inside of this server that will tell you "I work as a trucker on the side and a business owner as a main".)

To be fair most businesses are either started with little money or with investors, as people mentioned there are many people keen to invest in start-ups on this server. As Big Smokes also chimed, not everybody should initially have the money to start up.

if you moderate it and keep it at a low income (maybe 2 million after 1000 hours like somebody else said) then it shouldn't break the economy. I get that realism is extremely important, but you need something that will keep people coming back.

While 2 million for one person after 1,000 hours doesn't sound like a lot, imagine what 200 people with 2 million after one thousand hours would do to the server economy, 400 million in new money that's been unaccounted for will just lead up to the inflation of things like entry fees and property prices.

21 minutes ago, Davis Felon said:

Might wanna put this in the right place tho if you want it to go anywhere - Suggestions.

I feel as though your comment came off as being smug, which is ironic considering you didn't bother to read literally the first reply i've made to this thread.

Good job.

1 minute ago, VisioningHail said:

To be fair most businesses are either started with little money or with investors, as people mentioned there are many people keen to invest in start-ups on this server. As Big Smokes also chimed, not everybody should initially have the money to start up.

While 2 million for one person after 1,000 hours doesn't sound like a lot, imagine what 200 people with 2 million after one thousand hours would do to the server economy, 400 million in new money that's been unaccounted for will just lead up to the inflation of things like entry fees and property prices.

Yeah I can't lie, every point you made is a legit concern. This is something that is HUGE when we're talking about the health of the server, so of course there are going to be lots of questions. This is something that needs to be worked on by a group of individuals and needs a long time to be adjusted and worked out. So although it is a suggestion, this is not something that should be rushed.