Savings account scheme.

Know

I'm not sure how many of the player base have played LSRP on SA-MP but there was a feature that I really liked. Basically you would put some money into a savings account, and every paycheck you would receive .5% more than your previous paycheck in interest. Initially you start out getting something small like 5 dollars on your first paycheck, then as time goes on it goes up and up and begins to add up.

It's a game of patience but really gives long time players something to come back to and keep on being active. I think on LSRP it was 20 million dollars after 1,000 hours of gameplay, that's what it maxed out at. This was one of the key things that made me motivated to keep coming back to LSRP so with a little tweaking to the system with the current economy in mind, it could definitely be useful. 

5 minutes ago, Roza. said:

Two words. No thanks.

Why so? 

The LSRP economy and server has been around for over 10+ years and is still consistently doing well in every sense. This is not a bad idea and worked really well in that server.

12 minutes ago, Syrike said:

Yeah, this isn't happening. It creates ridiculous amounts of money and would make the economy worse than it is now. We want to fix the economy not lose all control of it.

It creates ridiculous amounts of money for people who are actively playing the game and keeping the player base alive which makes sense does it not? People aren't making millions over the course of a week, it takes 100s and 100s of hours to create this wealth. As apposed to somebody playing 100s and 100s of hours in GTA V and having to grind doing jobs that are not suitable for their character.

This system creates money from nothing, If people are grinding those jobs that are not suitable for their character then they have already failed. No job on this server is OOC, if you are fishing you are fishing IC, if you are a truck driver then you are a truck driver IC. If someone is doing these jobs thinking it is in anyway an OOC "Grindable script job." Then they are wrong and I encourage anyone who meets these people to send in a RP quality report.

What this suggestion does is print money for no work, if you wish to be rich and wealthy then you must put the effort into your portrayal. I'm going to use an example, the Busch group had a shaky start but look at them now, they worked hard for what they have and have the character development to prove it.

I can in no way see a system that continues to pay people more and more money for absolutely no work and no effort for the hourly paycheck, I alone would be getting 7k an hour from this system for doing nothing. How would this not inflate prices? How would this not cause the in game markets to inflate rapidly? Why is little Timmy from the hood making serious bank on his savings account that he puts his illegal money into?

There are too many issues that would come from this, a monthly payment maybe for that 0.5% but not per paycheck.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Know said:

It creates ridiculous amounts of money for people who are actively playing the game and keeping the player base alive which makes sense does it not? People aren't making millions over the course of a week, it takes 100s and 100s of hours to create this wealth. As apposed to somebody playing 100s and 100s of hours in GTA V and having to grind doing jobs that are not suitable for their character.

I'm just going to say a single thing. I didn't grind a single hour on GTA World and made millions.

• Applaud 1