[DISCORD] Add a channel that relays character kills (like the ad channels)

Sebz

Short description: Add a discord channel that relays character kills the same way that the other two relay in game advertisements.

Detailed description: Sometimes you won't be in game and will miss a character kill message. I don't see any downside to having a channel dedicated to relaying CKs. I'm making this suggestion after reading someone's question in #newbie-help in which they asked if there was a way to see if someone was CKd. The only way currently is to either A: Be in PD and check if their name is still active or B: Contact staff to inquire.

Commands to add: None.

Items to add: None.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would simply give clarity to anyone wondering if someone has been character killed. It would only be a change made/added to discord and would have no effect on the server.

Additional information: There's no section for discord suggestions so I am simply posting this in the main suggestions board. If there's a better place for this please have it moved, thank you!

Edited by Sebz
22 minutes ago, cryybabyycryy said:

CK messages are OOC and not to be used IC, So not sure I see the reason for it, I considered at one time to start a obituary page on face browser but I just don't have the time to run it through FM and try to get it going.

My intended suggestion is an entirely OOC channel just for people to keep up with character kills if the please. It would be subject to just as much potential metagaming as the in game messages are, however it shouldn't be used IC.

I have to agree with previous comments to remove global announcements of character kills. If you need to find out for a report or alike, contacting an admin would be the best. Otherwise it’s just knowledge my character shouldn’t have but am forced to see.