Rage;MP constant "coming soon"

zaXer.

Has anyone noticed that RageMP updates are always RIIIGHT just about to come, and but never do? I asked in their discord some time ago if they pushed the update they promised out, and the devs replied me that the update already hit. I double-checked (it ofcourse hadn't hit, as we all play the same version), and I asked again, then I got banned.

I suppose a lot of silence is put onto updates, last we heard was when @Nervous said he is helping them test and fix things, and there's already been a month from that, and nothing still happens.

Have you lost faith in RageMP and just believe all updates are fake just to keep the community interested? SAMP used to have much quicker update rates back in the days when it was a hit (~2010-14).

• Upvote 1

I'll always say it and I always have, RAGE is beyond hypocrites at saying "soon" and not fulfilling on their promises, it's a bunch of lies, even asking for updates or what's going on warrants a ban in RAGE's eyes, The infamous "1.1" just isn't coming, sorry, but its not, everyone has their hopes up.

I've lost a lot of interest in RAGE and the client, its just shit, but there's no other alternative to look at. 

Edited by Mitch

1.1 is not fake, I participated in finding all the bugs to be fixed. Give them time, it's not like the mod desesparetly needs an update anyway, it's great and it's the only mod allowing 1500+ players without much flaws on a single server.

I'll lock this as there is nothing to discuss about this subject.