Removing blips from donors and allowing them for all unique businesses

Mecovy

Short description:   Put an end to the pay to win advertisement system we have currently. And by pay to win I mean OOC pay to win.

Detailed description:

Right now the current system is nothing short of pay to allow players to find your business. It restricts how businesses can open and creates an atmosphere of people spamming /bad just to try beat everyone else to get the blip placed. This isn't right, its introducing OOC elements of transactions into IC RP. Like RP, people have access to google maps/ apple maps or an LS equivalent which allows people to see all businesses open or closed. We need a system like that, not the nightmare we have currently.

We should be able to have blips perm for businesses not just 24/7's or businesses. And they'd light up green when open like the current selection we have. 

Commands to add: Have /CAD and /BAD linked to a blip already placed, which lights up green when an ad is placed, for 30 minutes, or go green when someone starts shift.

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?  It stops the OOC pay to win situation that is /badblip right now.

Additional information:

Edited by Mecovy
  • Applaud 1

I fully support. I dont like that ad restriction. In my opinion, /bad should be removed and all businesses should have blips, which would naurally BE DISABLED. Only when you /startshift, the blip would show up green automatically. When not on a startshift, the blip would disappear, thus not cluttering the map.