GTA World Dealership Price Guide V2

A problem with dealership guides in GTA world is that, one player creates them, and then it's a total hassle to update in case prices get changed, new vehicles get added and so on. I thought, instead of putting all that work on a single person or on some admins which can edit the thread themselves, why not let the community handle everything? When a new vehicle gets added, anyone can write it in. When a price gets changed, anyone can update it. Also, this new dealership guide also includes monthly insurance (Again, will need to be filled by players).

More details on how to add entries is posted in the spreadsheet.

Thank you @Hawken/Moscropp for creating the last GTA World Dealership Price Guide which I used to complete the initial vehicles in the new guide.

Any admins that want full edit permissions (Formulas/introduction page) leave me a PM (Also please pin this kthx)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ypKDd5XSo9qEn9NvmaKdiRm6jfPgKCexWzqLiEbu02M/edit#gid=0

Edited by Rozi
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Hawken/Moscropp said:

Thank you so much for doing this! I was finally going to get around to updating the old guide today, this is a really good idea, especially as this way for example if the person who makes the guide goes absent it can still be done.

It would be very helpful if you could paste this thread on top of yours so it gets more recognition, since your post is basically the first on that page and everyone goes to it if they need help. Also people don't need to worry about guys with bad intentions destroying it, there are multiple backups of it made at all times and it's easy to restore.