Brewery Suggestions

Briutas

Short description:     1. Introduce some kind of system where brewer can name their produce. So that there's difference between brewerys products.
                                    2. Make brewery system more complex, add more alcohol types and maybe even a leveling up system.

Detailed description:      1) If two brewers sell their produce whether it's moonshine or craft beer to a restaurant or something they will have different labels, tastes, different look and price than the other person's produce. But in the inventory it will say Mooshine or Craft Beer no matter where it's from. Also, let's say someone spends time building a brewery business, hiring people, working on a website any other stuff that takes effort to produce something that they can sell to distributors for good value and generally provide some rp value to the server, any other person could technically make craft beer or moonshine ,put 0 rp into it and then sell it to stores as the product of that person who put alot of effort in. My suggestion for differentiating between different types would be to give each brewer a short code which would be displayed after the craft beer maybe?
                                          2) Perhaps there could be a way to allow either more variety to the brewery script such as brewing different types of Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Beer, Wine. Maybe even add a leveling up system like in trucking to make people be able to brew cheap beer first, then good beer, then quality beer, then unlock whiskey or something and start again like poor whiskey, good whiskey etc.

Commands to add: 1. After collecting beer or moonshine from bluebarrel there should be an option to type in your produce name. And then in inventory it could say ''Craft beer (Mouth Gordo Ale 9%)'' or Mooshine (Mouth Gordo 151 Rum 75.5%)

Items to add: Craft Rum, Craft Whiskey, Craft Wine etc etc etc

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would fix some of the frustrating things brewers have to put up with and that alot of people get discouraged from taking on this rp by. Having a more complex brewing system may be a step forwad to one day having no need for Liquor stores and being able to have a player-run alcohol economy with competing breweries where you could maybe even hire people, distribution of alcohol and the third suggestion would fix a part of a 'job' that does not make you money right now.

Additional information: Some people may say just sell it to a Liquor store script wise. You can't. Every Liquor store says ''This business is not buying or has no money in its bank account'', ALSO, I'd rather not. The fun in the brewing RP is trying to sell your produce to real people, marketing it, RP the taste and look of it. Being able to sell to Liquor stores would make it same as fishing.

Edited by Briutas
  • Upvote 3
7 hours ago, Raindance said:

BUMP would be really cool to have this. Especially the ability to name the current available items brewers can produce would be amazing to see to ensure their product stays unique

Yep. Point 3 has been implemented by Nervous already. Naming your own produce would be the next best thing. Like have ability  to create Moonshine even but in captions atleast be able to put what it is. Now as a brewer someone else could brew something without putting in the effort of creating the company and selling it as mine.

Just now, hipsxn said:

Would be cool if moonshine had different flavours.

We need to be able to create more than 'Moonshine'. I roleplay a distillery and it would be more enjoyable if I was able to actually make an item like '' 75.5% Rum - Mount Gordo 151'' or something like that.

33 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

Yeah, nerf the last thing on the server that actually gives you money worth your time. 10/10 for bringing this up ?‍♂️

He brought up something that could bring valuable RP to multiple people instead of it being an outdated script based, money grind with zero RP value outside of the brewer making script money. You don’t even have to deal with anyone. I’m sure a majority of people brewing use it strictly to grind money, rather than the enjoyment of being a brewer. 

Seriously? You’re mad about someone suggesting something to better the RP?

@Briutas

On topic, +1 in support of this suggestion. I would love to see a more in-depth brewery system. I tried to RP a brewery in the past and would love to see something meaningful. 

Edited by Giles
  • Upvote 2