Jewelry accessories can only be bought at jewelry stores

Elmo

Simple as that, I think that jewelry should be removed from clothing stores and instead be sold in the actual jewelry stores that have been set up in game already! It would bring much more incentive and reason to purchasing a chain that is merely just an item in your inventory for your to look at. Make it so when the player goes to buy the jewelry, they RP the whole process of choosing the jewelry and such, then once the RP is done they player could use a Y menu to actually choose his physical chain, as well as given a (Goods) item. 

• Upvote 1

Yes. While it would probably take a good deal of effort to set this up, I see this as necessary for Jewelry stores to thrive. It supports their RP and anything that does that IMO should definitely be added. These people go out of their way to create unique roleplay and open up these shops, so I think it's only right to reward them by making it a necessary shop to go to for anything in the accessories tab that's jewelry related. This would force players to go to these stores and actually roleplay more rather than just idly buying a chain pretty much oocly at a clothing store (lets face it, there's no real rp in clothing stores its just a customization shop where people icly whisper to eachother sometimes) so personally, 100% support. Great idea.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DLimit said:

I heavily support this idea, 100%. Then again, I've always believed that the chains around people's characters were to be "Fake Gold" or "Fake Silver", unless proven otherwise through their inventory.

This is a good point for sure, but I think you actually make another point here being it will open more RP for criminals in that sense! Certain businesses (if given authorization) could potentially create these fake chains for this purpose! Also, it creates a niche for gangsters to actually RP snatching chains and such, being able to resell them - so on.

• Applaud 1

Don't want to come in here bashing you as I 100% agree.

But I literally suggested this a few days ago: 

So please check that out.

Also you're not following the suggestion format. I put a lot of effort in this suggestion so please consider taking this down and comment additional ideas on that thread. Admins / script developers already have hundreds of suggestion threads to go through so having all ideas in one place would make their job a bit easier.

Edited by Triple-J

nah i got a chain and i rp it as fake. and not everyone wants to rp buying their jewellery from u, they could just be rping their char already owned it or was given to them by a family member. if u could work around this then sure.

and an easy fix to this would be re-doing the inv system and making a grid-type system which shows pictures of the items. this could give more of an incentive to buy stuff if thats your reason. But jewellery stores are pretty profitable anyway so no need to be greedy if you're a jewellery store owner, chains and watches ranging from 5-20k and u expect everyone on the server to flock to it, the reason you arent getting business is because it is a niche for only expensive clientel.

I see downsides and upsides to this tho