[LSNN] The Dungeon Crawler raises $357'000 for American Foundation of Suicide Prevention 

LSNN

1379202296_Logocomplete.png.65ed9d2f6de8eabb6d3cfd6a385f96e1.png

Written by Callie Palencia

Written on the 22nd of March

Disclaimer: Los Santos News Network believe it's fair to disclose that the company donated $5'000 to the charity.  

The Dungeon Crawler, located in West Vinewood has announced it has raised $357,421 for the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention (AFSP) in a single charity event. The event was hosted by a party that wished to remain private. The event went on for many hours and had the DJ Rina providing the music for the establishment during the course of the night, along with this the TDC lowered its entry fees to $250 to allow a large majority into the club. It wasn't immediately clear who made the biggest donations nor was it stated in the post itself. 

q3miIC8wsc2oyCeWXjyJ_18_1fe9fe67ce755f0e95ccec0057f0910c_image.jpg

Poster Advertisement - Credits - The Dungeon Crawler

Los Santos News reached out to John Monroe, owner of the Dungeon Crawler for a comment. 

"I am actually really happy how it turned out! This has shown the best in the people of LS. I was lost for words when it happened and it wouldn't have happened with such an amazing crew behind it all. All I can say is: Thanks!"

John's donation is attached

86fIW1LHjzVjoRLH8W7D_22_ba2b16967d5e38e6

7wOvG2x.png

#ADVERTISEMENT FROM LOS SANTOS WEST BROADCASTING

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic