Is serverside mods/clothing ever coming?

Oso Eli

17 minutes ago, Henning said:

IDK when it's coming but if it ever does? Ighoul's modpack better be the first thing added.

SO many people use it and your really missing out if your not running it, adds another level of clothing for gangbangers and civilians alike.

Wait so when you have it you can see the other players using it? Link please

First of all, we're missing some of GTA V original clothes, not going to mention accessories like watches. 
But mods are good aswell, I hope these will be added someday, not just the iGhoul's pack.
I suggest you to take this to "Game Suggestions"

Edited by Zorbe
47 minutes ago, Henning said:

IDK when it's coming but if it ever does? Ighoul's modpack better be the first thing added.

SO many people use it and your really missing out if your not running it, adds another level of clothing for gangbangers and civilians alike.

no thanks lol, i dont want a bunch of shit added that we already have. some of that stuff is good, but seeing as a lot of it is made by other creators, it can just be added seperately instead of the entire pack lol.

Edited by Marksman
Just now, Marksman said:

no thanks lol, i dont want a bunch of shit added that we already have

That's a lot of unnecessary bad vibes my guy.

Also it adds a bunch of shit we DON'T have, we don't have basketball jersey's or branded hats (Both huge parts of American wardrobe) It adds an incredible amount of IC tattoo's for criminal factions, also useful for LEO's to identify gang members.   

6 minutes ago, Henning said:

That's a lot of unnecessary bad vibes my guy.

Also it adds a bunch of shit we DON'T have, we don't have basketball jersey's or branded hats (Both huge parts of American wardrobe) It adds an incredible amount of IC tattoo's for criminal factions, also useful for LEO's to identify gang members.   

Take it as you will.

We don't NEED branded shit, so we're not missing out on anything. Tattoos I don't have a problem with, they're good. But I don't want any branded shit for the same reason we don't have real car makes.