Force Cop CK.

KhabibTime

I feel like it breaks immersion by giving Cops a bit of immunity when it comes to them not getting a CK while you can get force CK'd once they spray you up with bullets, but if you do it's usually a PK - due to the fact it relies on a CK app more or less. I would really help with the immersion and make Cops a bit more realistic, I've seen some Cops acting like Gods - simply not roleplaying fear. With this implemented it would make them more cautious with what they say, act, etc with gang members OR mafiosos - as they are in reality dangerous people. In LA you won't see Cops actually bothering gang members like that as they are IN fact quite dangerous and careless at times. Cops can die in reality. It could be easily abused with not getting a CK, free guns, and fellow Police Officers, fast vehicles. There should be at least one negative to balance it out. I've had situations where they just approach me and my ICly mother for bullshit reasons (fighting in our yard) and I see four cruisers come by for stupid shit, and they end up killing her as she fought them, and I was told by the Cop ''sleep it off you will feel better trust me''. Telling that to a gang member after killing his mother really ruined my immersion, as I was roleplaying sadness.

• Upvote 4

Why just cops? Why not both sides? If a cop made a suggestion about illegal roleplayers to get CK'ed in any police situation, everyone would probably flip their shit.

That's a good idea in theory but you can't force CK someone if you don't give them a free namechange. Some people don't have the money or do not wish to spend money to name change. 

Edited by Lemon

I want it implemented to balance out the game, as a criminal it's easy to get CK'd. Cops are overpowered, not easily CK'd free guns, fast vehicles, and could get away with murder as he's a Cop(which is OK). So implemeting Forcing Cops to CK if they get shot down, would give them a weakness as they DO NOT have any whatsoever. I'd rather be a Cop and get free guns and not get CK'd  than be a realistic gang member then lol. (I'm joking don't snap at me now)

Edited by KhabibTime
Just now, KhabibTime said:

I want it implemented to balance out the game, as a criminal it's easy to get CK'd. Cops are overpowered, not easily CK'd free guns, fast vehicles, and could get away with murder as he's a Cop. So implemeting Forcing Cops to CK if they get shot down, would give them a weakness as they DO NOT have any whatsoever.

Cops are supposed to be overpowered. They've got numerous advantages IRL, as they do here. Forcing CK's on cops solves nothing but DM squads going out to shoot at cops and CK-ing them at first sight for petty reasons. I can see this going nowhere. Cops can get CK'd if a CK application was put in or throughout different sectors. No from me.

If you do something moronic enough to get force CK'd while dealing with PD, it's the result of your own actions, no one elses.

We don't go out of our way to CK people, but if you do something stupid like pull a weapon and gunpoint and end up littered with bullets then that 'character' you lost wasn't a character at all.

Edited by Ylva
  • Upvote 3

The same argument is being used in any topic that discusses anything about police. Police is not overpowered, police is realistic. That's how it is in real life. Police officers don't pay for their weapons, police officers don't buy their patrol vehicles and they don't 'get away with murder'. Infact, any police shooting in real life is investigated by Internal Affairs/other investigative services. It's a moot point to keep bringing up. Police isn't overpowered, get over it people.

As I said, though. I am not opposed to CK police officers if the situation fits, but only if you provide them with a namechange.

I would help out as Police Officers sometimes get bored and come to the hood for stupid reasons, I've seen around 10 cruisers come down for a drunk guy (he wasn't doing anything ''illega'' in the common sense. They wouldn't do that if force CK is implemented, as they'd be more cautious and only come down for things that are WORTH it.

Do some research about American Law Enforcement before you say these things, please. American LEOs do everything with backup. So yeah, pulling up to an intoxicated person would probably warrant 1, 2 or even 5 police cruisers depending on the situation. 

• Cara locked this topic