[LSNN] The Dungeon Crawler to host a suicide awareness charity event

LSNN

1379202296_Logocomplete.png.65ed9d2f6de8eabb6d3cfd6a385f96e1.png

Written by Callie Palencia

Written on: 21st of March

The Dungeon Crawler has announced on Facebrowser it plans to host a charity event this Saturday in honor of Suicide Awareness. REDACTED NAME is set to host the event at the infamous nightclub in West Vinewood and has reached out to the community to donate to the cause. Suicide and Mental Health is an important topic across the globe, affecting millions within the United States alone, multiple studies from the World Health Organization has stated within 2019, In the last 45 years suicide rates have increased by 60% worldwide[1

Because of the event, The Dungeon Crawler has changed its door fees to $250 per person, and DJ Rina will be taking the DJ decks to bring people the best possible music, as per the social media post. Los Santos News has reached out to Rina to ask her what's the inspiration behind the event and where the funds will be distributed to, she provided this statement

"Hi! So basically the party is hosted by REDACTED NAME, he thought of making a party that would focus completely on suicide awareness. This topic is quite important to me, as a lot of people keep taking mental conditions as a topic that's rather wiped under the carpet, which is a bummer. Markus and I thought that reminding people that taking care of our psychic condition is really important and no one should be left alone and there are professionals that will help us during the time of not feeling at our best. In the previous interview, I clearly stated that I'm DJ to make people happy, to make them feel better and aid them with my music. The funds are coming to Lifeline Los Santos Foundation. We already got a lot of big donations from a few sources, which makes me really proud of Los Santos' citizens."

Los Santos News believes mental health is an important topic for discussions and believes that it's in our best interests to support such an event. Los Santos News Director Callie Palencia will be providing $5'000 towards the charity event.

Should you ever feel like considering self-harm, or are in a dark spot in your life, don't be afraid to look up and ask for help. There are many facilities across Los Santos that can help you if you feel that you may cause harm to yourself or others, contact the emergency services on 911. 

q3miIC8wsc2oyCeWXjyJ_18_1fe9fe67ce755f0e

Advertisement Poster - Credits: Dungeon Crawler 

Interested in a rewarding career? The Los Santos Fire Department is hiring right now! Click the banner #ad

Rbpravi.png

Edited by LSNN
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
12 hours ago, nwah_ said:

username: tomfuck

comment: loooool look at this fkin club makin money off of depressed ppl LMAO cant even charge 0 for the door fee becuz itz all bout the money LOL ill bring the nooses 2 speed this shit along

Username: User342345

Comments: Because of retards like you, we don't have nice things in this city. Do you really think the staff are going to work for free? Do you think it costs nothing to open up a club for the night? I'd love to see what you've done for the community, other than bashing people who go out there trying to do some good. I really hope you won't be at the event, nobody wants you there spreading your idiotism. 

Edited by Shokkoth
  • Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Vindus said:

Username: ESX3
Comment: niggas forgot to add sponsored to the article, smh.

User: CP

Comment: We're not sponsored by The Dungeon Crawler group, the advertisement on this is the Los Santos Fire Department, and we clearly display it with #ad

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic