bK Hitman (CIP)

Laced Up

KK Fresh Home

Kourtney Knox a/k/a KK, is a leading figure when it comes too Antonio's gang related life. Before he was put onto the set, Antonio naturally fell under Kourtney's wing as he become of age and more affiliated with the local gang. KK put Hitman on with his first pack, however never got the opportunity to jump him into the set due to being locked up on a gun charge. 

kFVrj5J.png

NtZcA1i.png

Trap To Go

With SCCC gang members being on high alert for opposition gangs, it has changed the way some of the members operate. Hitman is mostly seen driving in, out and through the territory by his homeboys. An active drug dealer with a large clientele due to having good customer service in his line of work. One of them being that he is able to deliver product to you. With KK's fresh release, Hitman is putting in work with his homeboy. Helping him re build his clientele.

JWrnvUV.png

• Upvote 2

51 Dirt Gang Crip 2 - 0 Flowers

SOuFeGy.png

GWbtJC5.png

Baby 5x and BK Hitman were out to level up the score on a near by rival gang. The feud had started through few interactions in person before it was later provoked online. After driving through the rivals terrotry they spotted a group of six of their gang members. They waited until the time was right, following two members into one of their strongholds.

giphy.gif

d0PtgT7.png

s8dCzgN.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly due to OP power gaming non RP cops. I was shot and sprayed down by police despite being linked to any crime at the time. Due to this not being the first time PD have done this, I chose to end the life of Antonio "Bk Hitman" Lewis right there and then.

Those who role play within the gang genre will know what I'm talking about when it comes to PD...

CIP A REAL ONE

QTxOy55.png

• 1 year later...
  • Banks locked this topic