[livinginls.com]18 year old dead in Police shooting (AUDIO)

Prinsen

Chamberlain Hills, Forum drive. 3 March

Police scene in what seemed to be a hostage situation at first glance ended with an 18 year old loosing his life. Heavy weaponry and a large number of uniforms on site. 

d4fUNX3.png

Stumbled upon this scene when I was on my way home, shit was lit, you don't even get it. The whole place was filled with cops and emergency personal. The cops had covered all the sides with guns, like serious shit too, aiming it at one of the apartments in the complex. While all of this shit was going on, you had the whole hood watching from the side and you KNOW some shit went down, what else you gonna expect when a bunch of low lives comes together? This one dude tried to jack my camera and beat me up, in front of the cops!!! Worst part? The cops didn't even give a shit, cause you know, there was nobody to shoot. LOL. Sad but true, you know how it is. Some other dude got his head split by some maniac with a bat, shit was wild. 

Wba34rm.png

Dude got his head split 

riX9XFQ.png

Two of Los Santos finest (If you get what I mean?) Nah but on the real, the cop with the AR was getting in my face about taking pictures, like why the fuck you care about me taking pictures, go do your job and don't sweat me taking pictures, what the fuck? Like you trying to hide something? Anyway, they had the whole complex surrounded, and was ready to bring it, whatever came out of that door and I guess that is what happened. It is like, every second day, some shit like this happens here, like seriously. How you gonna expect something to change when they do not care about the hood unless they have to go in there and neutralize some threat? For example, I was out there like a week ago, snapping pictures of some tags and these dudes jacked my camera, where tf was the cops when that shit happened? Smh.

I8Ajpzi.png

A gang member of the rolling 60s getting arrested

Oj0EMJj.png

This one cop dude was cool about me taking pictures, you know, respecting my rights and all that. 

Anyway, while I was talking to a group of uniforms while they were arresting this lowlife gang banger, this dude was riddled with gang tattoos. One of the cops was a cool dude, posed for the picture and shit and was friendly but the others were these tough cops, you know? Acting all rude and shit, we can call them officer dickhead one and dickhead 2. Anyway this dude had Neighborhood inked on his fucking face and some other gang ink, he was a "innocent cuh" and got released like an hour later but while all of this shit went down, I heard it, these cops lit up the whole fucking place up, not even joking. The shots were like echoing so fucking loud. Anyway, once shit cooled down, I went there and managed to snap some pictures. Watch this shit on your own risk. I was recording my talk with the cops so I managed to capture the shots on audio too, check it out. 

lU2bGcE.png

Spoiler

EEgjDg9.png

Audio file

Anyway, so I checked FB before I made this post and I went into some profiles of the people that hang around there and I quickly found this post, so it appears this dude Taymor was the one getting lit up by the cops. Dude was eighteen and the cops just lit him up, can't say I know exactly what was up but I saw all of them surrounding his body and when I came through to take pictures, these two cops got all up in my face and pretty much shoved me out of there. TRYING TO COVER SHIT UP?!?! I don't know, maybe? Either way, this dude was dead, dead. Rest in peace and all that, I guess?

zyzxJDs.png

To finish up, there was this one chick from the fire department, and she was FIREEEEE and not cause she works for the fire department but she was just olala. Anyway, I was gonna ask her some shit after all of this and rolled up to her window as she was gonna drive off. She just blasted the sirens and fucked my ear drums up and used some speakers to tell me to get out of the way. Like, bro, why these cute girls so fucking rude? 

ZCKe3EL.png

Next time I see her though, I will tell her I forgive her and give her a second chance cause a face like that deserves another chance, seriously. If you see her, tell her Vinny said whassup. 

Don't forget to follow me on Insta, snap and FB. Stay tuned for more shit.

Comments enabled

• Upvote 2
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic