Vehicles, vehicle modifications, scripted used car dealership

Zorbe

There's many of vehicles in GTAV that are not mods and that are not on the server. I don't know the right reason. Some say it's because the cars are too fast but I know that car speed can be limited. Some say it's because management doesn't want too much sporty cars - but I think it's better to have 500 different cars than 500 players with 250 Sultan Classics. Some say it's because people abused handlings - but that's why we have admins and commands such as /ajail. Some say it's the modifications but some of these can be deleted for certain cars. GTA V is a great platform for roleplay and GTAW is a community with now, 500 people on it. Players shouldn't be limited. Next to the mods, these can be very useful.
Here's the list of the cars from GTAV I'd add on the server, according to RL and what we already have IG. 
Supercar:
Vapid Bullet
GP1
Furia
Reaper
SC1
Tempesta
Vacca
XA21

Sports:
Comet (Not SR)
Elegy RH8

Issi Sport
Itali GTO
Jugular
Revolter
Schlagen GT
Seven 70
Specter
Surano

Classics:
Infernus Classic (We have Cheetah already)
Mamba
Pigalle
Retinue MkII (We have Retinue Mk I, I don't see a reason not to have MkII.)
Comet Retro

Penetrator

Coupes:
Felon GT (Cabrio)

Muscle:
Nightshade
Ruiner

Offroad: 
Kalahari
Outlaw

SUV:
Toros 

Compacts:
Brioso R/A
---------------------------------------------------------

Vehicle modification - 
Ain't a big topic. As we all know, some modifications have been deleted from the server.
Wheels - there's a bunch of wheels in GTAV, but we only have "Sports" ones on the server. Also, "Custom tires" is a thing in game, and we can have it - which adds a touch to the realism, buying custom tires, if the character needs them. Painting liveries. Painting wheels. Etc. It's a few small things that can make a big difference.

---------------------------------------------------------

Scripted used car dealership -
A week ago, I was at one used car dealership - one that a player owns.
He offered my character a car from 1950's, saying, "It has almost 100 miles on it". That's kinda unrealistic, isn't it?
So I had the idea about a scripted used cars dealership.
All the classsics, old cars, could be there, and when a player buys a car - it has miles on it already, and player needs to do maintenance on that vehicle after buying it. It adds up to the realism.
I know that people can roleplay that they haven't bought a car from Mirror Park Dealership, but that it's a built vehicle. But everyone isn't a car person. The fact is that I can buy a classic car from a dealership and say it's a car with zero miles, brand new, like the dude from the dealership did say to my char.

Feel free to leave a comment, say what you like and what you don't like about this suggestion, or what you'd add to these.
I'm not from USA, so if some of these haven't been in USA, let me know please, and I'll do a research.

Edited by Zorbe
  • Upvote 1