COVID19

Raindance

On 4/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, medo978 said:

Currently 2659 cases of the virus here in Dubai. Sucks when you can't do anything but stay home.

We literally have a whole island in Estonia that was featured on BBC due to the high number of cases. Health officials estimate that half of the population on the island is infected (population ≈33k).

If anyone's curious, https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-52282118/coronavirus-life-on-estonia-s-corona-island-saaremaa

Within 48 hours of community transmission being confirmed the entire nation was put into complete lockdown. It's been four weeks now and next week the country is loosening restrictions so businesses can open to a limited capacity. Our new cases are down to almost zero and we've got quite a high recovery rate. Very proud of our government for acting as quickly as they did. When we do go back to business as usual it's looking like our borders will remain closed for two years. 

iLKexyV.png

Edited by Conway

I think that it will be good for everyone if we really take this matter seriously and are quarantined.
 We all need to go the way of China, only this way we can win.
 For example, my parents came to visit me and as soon as they left, I immediately ordered a home disinfection
 I think if we all try our best!

Edited by MayaWilson

Essential worker, doing security at a hospital. 

I believe I had it early on, wastold to stay home but it did not pass on to my daughter or fiancé. (Or atleast they did not show any symptoms)

Whatever I had was horrid. Actually horrid. 

My thoughts are with anyone who has it, or has had it, or knows anyone suffering from it. Stay strong peeps!

• Gall locked this topic