COVID19

Raindance

Here in Stockholm you can barely notice it, outside seatings are filled with people, so are the streets, at least in Vasastan, people seem to be using the fact that they don't have to got to work so they instead go out and socialize, bars are pretty full during the evenings/night too

Here are some pictures to show what I mean.

Spoiler

20200404_141053.jpg

Advanced issue found

?

Spoiler

855vn1k.jpg

And just across the street from this photo a lady is getting hauled into an ambulance by gasmask wearing paramedics.

20200404_150009.jpg

Edited by Lmao
Added images

Thankfully my job doesn't take effect from this. Out of curiosity, anyone here a business owner or knows an owner of a small business? How are they coping with the pandemic?

On 4/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, Lmao said:

Here in Stockholm you can barely notice it, outside seatings are filled with people, so are the streets, at least in Vasastan, people seem to be using the fact that they don't have to got to work so they instead go out and socialize, bars are pretty full during the evenings/night too

Reveal hidden contents

20200404_141053.jpg

Spoiler

Advanced issue found

?

Reveal hidden contents

855vn1k.jpg

And just across the street from this photo a lady is getting hauled into an ambulance by gasmask wearing paramedics.

20200404_150009.jpg

Well, in Estonia we don't have a full-on lock-down set place yet, however people are enforced to follow 2+2 (2 people, 2 meters distance) rules. The first time you get a warning and the second time you get a citation of 100€ up to 1200€. However, if it appears that the citations don't deter you, you are eligible to be fined up to 2k€ as an added 'penalty'.

Edited by Hyena
On 4/4/2020 at 2:55 PM, Lmao said:

Reveal hidden contents

20200404_141053.jpg

Spoiler

Advanced issue found

?

Hide contents

855vn1k.jpg

20200404_150009.jpg

Same but, I live in a small town, 5k population. We've had a case or two in the town next over (26k population), no real change except plexiglass covers in coops and ICA's general stores ? And that they disinfect the hand-scanners in bigger stores after every customer ? 

That's really irresponsible how people are acting in Stockholm though. (Going out, clubbing, partying. I've seen the youth around the towns I live around doing this aswell.) Cause it's just going to further the spread, more than likely -upping- the curve, which is what we don't want.

craaazy theory, more than 1-2 million swedes if not more have already had it, and flock immunity is actually -well- on the path to success 

buuut we'll never know, since folkhälsomyndigheten is retarded. (They basically won't test you, no matter how badly sick you are, UNLESS you're in need of being in the hospital.) Anders Tegnell (epidemiologist) said there's "signs that we've flattened the curve" in Sweden, but statistics and anecdotal evidence doesn't show that at all. We had 200 cases today (confirmed, meaning they're acute cases) and 660 yesterday. I'll predict it's going to be around or over 600 tomorrow.

JavQD0A.png

Eh, kicking back, relaxing at my computer. Not much else to do. Tryna exercise. We'll see. 

Edited by cracked
  • Gall locked this topic