Property Tenants (Potential Guidelines/Rules)

Dust

I think the best thing to do would be that the owner of the property would allow the tenants to live there through a command. Example: you type /rent for a house, the owner accepts or denies it, so this way you don't have any unknown tenants or too many tenants. Also, when they are requesting to rent, you would see his name and phone number, so it would be nice to call him and role-play the renting thing.

8 minutes ago, SOCRATES said:

I think the best thing to do would be that the owner of the property would allow the tenants to live there through a command. Example: you type /rent for a house, the owner accepts or denies it, so this way you don't have any unknown tenants or too many tenants. Also, when they are requesting to rent, you would see his name and phone number, so it would be nice to call him and role-play the renting thing.

You can do all of that RP'ly.

What I do is post an advert either IG or on FB, someone calls me and I show them the apartment/house, if they like it I let them rent, if they want another tenant with them, I just let him rent too and lower a price for let's say 50$. As more tenants there is the price is going down. Also if it's one bedroom apartment and I have for example two beds in it and one big couch, that's let's say enough for 4 people maximum. So when I reach that I just don't accept any other tenant. I'm not earning a lot from renting, but it's good and realistic estate roleplay.

Just now, SOCRATES said:

Yea but think about the timezones, I role-play at morning hours where are like 100-200 people. I find it more suitable using commands. 

You can always find time if you're the landlord. I've got two tenants that are playing mostly when I'm sleeping. Sometimes I stay longer on the server, sometimes I get up earlier in the morning. But I understand your concern though.

I strongly agree with this suggestion. Completely ideal for real estate companies to develop. What else? I think there should also be the possiblitiy to have two owners to a house, in a way that one manages the house and the other one is the complete owner, just like a business. The manager has commands that enable the rent of the property and can adjust it as well as the furniture. But I do agree with this, would stop many people from racking up thousands from multiple tenants. Also add a limit depending on the type of home it is. But also ahve in mind that not all properties should be like this since there's businesses where employees work and they've to rent the building to have access to the place.

• Upvote 1