Shadowplay/Vegas issue.

Valkyria

Hi there.

I'm writing to this forum in hopes of finding an answer for my question.

Matter of factly, I wanted to make an IC video of my character just driving around and editing it to be all snazzy like.

However, I run into this issue. This is what the video looks like in a media player;

10d84aa0d6f14ec88ba455e650fc114e.png

And this is what happens in Vegas.

4c81bc3e6994f70bc21747750a4ced74.png

It's all green, but the sound is there.

Edit: Other games work fine!

Edit2: Tried 4 other games. Everything captures (and looks) fine in Vegas.  Tried restarting GTA but same thing happens.

Edited by Wirbelwind
16 hours ago, Sebz said:

Is it only green in Vegas or is the video green as soon as it's saved by shadowplay? Also, do you use any overlay programs such as TSNotifier or Overwolf? Have you tried switching to windowed/windowed fullscreen?

Hi there.

It's only green in vegas. It works fine in a video player and the footage works normally. It only becomes fully green when I open Vegas. The only overlay I can think of is Steam, but it works with other games without interference. I've tried windowed fullscreen and it does the same thing.

EDIT: I found this tutorial and followed it. It seems how the issue was caused by "compoundplug", and renaming it seeems to have solved it. I guess it was easier than it's all cracked up to be. Vegas Pro 13.0\FileIO Plug-Ins is the path should anybody else have such an issue.

Edited by Wirbelwind
Solution found.
  • 3 months later...
  • Bash locked this topic