Roleplaying the CoronaVirus situation from your character POV.

I see nothing wrong with acknowledging that it's a thing happening in the world, and subsequently RPing either the concern, panic or even apathy associated with it.  Stick to your character's mindset and how you believe they'd react.

We've made the decision to not allow any cases, and because this is an OOC decision, characters can still carry on with that fear of something they believe to be very real to them even though we all know OOC nothing will come of it.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

You can RP the concerns, however people also need to remember FD are not the hospital, they are not the CDC and are in no way equipped to RP an actual outbreak, nor are they expected to. The server doesn't have the staff or the players to be able to portray this accurately and as KV said we're not going to be allowing it. Despite this ruling we are still having people try to RP having COVID-19 and these people are every bit as trollish as we thought they would be.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Maybe us being in a game can serve a better purpouse. The whole quarantine is affecting me and my family in a way that is worrying. In one hand I want to say that I have enough in my plate IRL and I want to enjoy the game in these quarantine days.

But maybe RPing being aware of it can help. Rolepalying through a bathroom me washing my hands can help. And despite of that having no relevance ICly, someone goes and washes his hands irl. RPing following the correct way of being hygenic, can show or remind someone how to do it and actually do it. 

I'm against roleplaying the virus, but we should roleplay the existence of such fenomenon.

Edited by Gambler

The coronavirus is everywhere, I play this game to relax and not to have it here as well. I’m refusing RP any conditions like this, coronavirus should be banned from server. If you put everyone into quarantine, people will leave server for sure. COVID is real disease spreading every day, majority of RP servers have banned it. We should ban it too. 

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, mafioSSi said:

The coronavirus is everywhere, I play this game to relax and not to have it here as well. I’m refusing RP any conditions like this, coronavirus should be banned from server. If you put everyone into quarantine, people will leave server for sure. COVID is real disease spreading every day, majority of RP servers have banned it. We should ban it too. 

Looks like you really read the word "Coronavirus" and made a reply.

• Cara locked this topic