Riots, civil unrest, etc.

Dynamite!

There’s been several instances on this server of things that could potentially start a civil unrest. I’m not saying this is a bad thing OOC, but not many people want to properly roleplay things like protests and riots. This isn’t a suggestion, I’m just wondering how something like this could be roleplayed in the future. Say a cop beats an unarmed defenseless man, in real life this could lead to several riots and protests. Any ideas?

20 minutes ago, Dynamite! said:

Any ideas

reach out to the media, or facebrowser, i'm doing my hardest to keepup an active media and to publish interesting stories, so if you got a controversial one, or one like this, do reach out. 

Protests tend do escalate usually fast, and the law barely has a response for it. Most protests would rapidly fall into outright civil war that defies all reasonability, and almost immediately demand administrative interjection. This is an experience that wouldn’t beneficial for anyone, especially for role players.

28 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

Protests tend do escalate usually fast, and the law barely has a response for it. Most protests would rapidly fall into outright civil war that defies all reasonability, and almost immediately demand administrative interjection. This is an experience that wouldn’t beneficial for anyone, especially for role players.

Not really. The gruppe 6 protest lasted for a while and then cops came and threatened arrest and all 40+ people literally scattered. Not sure which other protest you could be refering to.

5 minutes ago, Shekh said:

Not really. The gruppe 6 protest lasted for a while and then cops came and threatened arrest and all 40+ people literally scattered. Not sure which other protest you could be refering to.

I wouldn’t really call that an organized protest or a riot. What happens when people decide they don’t need to listen to the police?

Just now, Henning said:

efAwriU.png

Never forget the time Los Santos's finest protected the skinheads from an angry ANTIFA mob.

Lets also not forget when those same Antifa characters teamed up with the Nation of Islam to try and conduct driveby shootings which failed miserably.

• Applaud 1