The Corona virus in Los Santos

Hugh-Gi-Oh

That's too much for a roleplay community like ours. If you want to personally rp being in quarantine, you can do it of course. But this is a matter of 'escaping reality' as some mentioned above and unfortunately some of us don't want to bring our reality into the platform and RP such things. Every day more and more people are suffering from this horrid virus and said suffering shouldn't be a way to entertain ourselves in a video game or anywhere. It's an immoral move at this time. So please, don't make this a reality.

As mentioned above...

On 3/10/2020 at 11:39 PM, Mecovy said:

Speaking as part of the group which would probably be having to handle the RP (Coronavirus isn't really FD's field) we wouldn't be in a position to cope. So I'm also gonna say I'm against this. If you want to RP a Coronavirus, RP a cold. They are literally the same thing. COVID-19's difference is it adds pneumonia and since 90% of the server rp's 20, nothing would happen at all. 

On 3/11/2020 at 2:33 PM, Cara said:

I would rather not have to deal with this in time spent in game, out of real life. I'm worried enough generally without having to explain to people the level of illness they should be RPing.

Edited by Sissy