The Corona virus in Los Santos

Hugh-Gi-Oh

covid-19 is just some spicy pneumonia that - really - isn't fatal

unknown-18.png

i guarantee most of our characters on the server are in the 10-39 y/o range, with a very small amount being 40+ years old. i can also guarantee that no one - or one or two players, perhaps - roleplays any immunocompromising or respiratory-compromising condition, therefore making covid-19 really not lethal at all.

therefore, no. as everyone else, who disagrees with this idea, has said: any sort of event in regards to a covid-19 outbreak would be inappropriate, not only because people are dying right now as im typing this, but because this wouldn't be roleplayed correctly, nor would we have sufficient resources to handle an outbreak.

It's only enjoyable to roleplay the FEAR of the Corona Virus rather than actually having the virus.

Underwent a scene in-which a masked person had screamed that the chicken shop was tested positive for the Corona Virus... lead to some interesting R.P. scenarios, despite being misinformation.

22 minutes ago, DLimit said:

It's only enjoyable to roleplay the FEAR of the Corona Virus rather than actually having the virus.

Underwent a scene in-which a masked person had screamed that the chicken shop was tested positive for the Corona Virus... lead to some interesting R.P. scenarios, despite being misinformation.

I'm Zack Miller, what was your name?

Lucky Plucker right? Lmao

No, simply don't think it's wise to allow anyone to RP the virus at this time. Knowledge about it? Sure, but actually having it? No. Not only is quarantine RP going to be stagnant and ultimately tedious, but the virus is very real and rather not something I wanna see someone making a joke out of with trollish RP, and I say that because there /is/ that one person that'll do it. Always is.