The Corona virus in Los Santos

Hugh-Gi-Oh

2 minutes ago, Selena said:

This, and uh, on other communities where they tried this level of scripted disaster it turned into a few days of pick your favourite 2012-esque disaster movie.

The roleplay can be fun but it breaks the entire server for a while, and uh, honestly? Who wants to RP sitting at home nursing a fever? I sure don't.

• Upvote 1

Let's say the idea gets accepted and everyone has common sense and is an extremly good rper. You think you yourself will login and RP in quarantine, all alone in your house all day, if not infected? And if Infected, will you stay in game all day to watch FD rp on your body? And if yes? You think FD is online all the time?

I love Corona haha get it? The drink lolol

On a serious note, people can't even RP fear or do research while RP"ing something. 

Big no, I rather hold hands and RP pregnancy next week.

Edited by Jax
less shit posting.

Also against the idea. Not only because of the mentioned “quarentine rp”, but also because of this;

There are 8 confirmed cases in my city (which isnt very big, you can cross it in 30 minutes with a bike), and 20 in the nearest other city. Working at a company that is now actively splitting people their shift so Shift A doesnt get in contact with Shift B purely to protect the business, Im actually starting to get afraid.

I might be in my early 20s and easly survive, but my mother is in her 50’s and has a weak immune system aswell as being a lung patient. Knowing I could carry a disease in that could very likely kill her, I wouldnt feel comfortable roleplaying this. As someone else said, I would outright refuse to, even if mandated by the administration.

This isnt a roleplay theme. The elders are dying. Have some respect.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gambler said:

Let's say the idea gets accepted and everyone has common sense and is an extremly good rper. You think you yourself will login and RP in quarantine, all alone in your house all day, if not infected? And if Infected, will you stay in game all day to watch FD rp on your body? And if yes? You think FD is online all the time?

The Fire Department is not the CDC.

We would not be the organization going out with test-kits to give to people with symptoms. That's up to local health departments, federal departments like the CDC, HS.

Not your local handy-dandy EMS department. Not usually anyways.

2 minutes ago, KinnyWynny said:

The Fire Department is not the CDC.

We would not be the organization going out with test-kits to give to people with symptoms. That's up to local health departments, federal departments like the CDC, HS.

Not your local handy-dandy EMS department. Not usually anyways.

I didn't mean to talk about FD more so just to get my point through.

Just now, Gambler said:

I didn't mean to talk about FD more so just to get my point through. 

Oh yeah I figured.

The actual idea is really dumb. People would troll considering how recent and how it's still happening irl.

Almost every roleplay community is not mature enough to tackle hard-hitting issues that are super recent.

A pandemic would be a shit-show ingame.

Just wanted to get that point across tho, because people approach the FD sometimes like we're the CDC in full hazard equipment.

Just now, KinnyWynny said:

Oh yeah I figured.

The actual idea is really dumb. People would troll considering how recent and how it's still happening irl.

Almost every roleplay community is not mature enough to tackle hard-hitting issues that are super recent.

A pandemic would be a shit-show ingame.

Just wanted to get that point across tho, because people approach the FD sometimes like we're the CDC in full hazard equipment.

Yeah my bad. I know how FD works here. Just a habit from the samp server I used to play that FD did both and had Medic ranks for the hospital.

People are so quick to say no, this would bring awesome RP and not that everyday roleplay that we always log on to do. Like, give it a chance and don't just say no.  

On 3/10/2020 at 3:00 PM, sksk said:

no

It is tricky cause this really isn't anything to joke or make light of at this moment in time. This is scary stuff, but if everyone is down for it so am I.