The Corona virus in Los Santos

Hugh-Gi-Oh

I'm going to say "No" for several reasons.

For starters, the FD isn't capable of handling large scale disease scenarios. This is not a dig at FD in any shape or form, but from my understanding, they are handling basic medical treatment and are not equipped to handle things of this scale.

Second of all, we need to understand and realize that some people use this game and server as a form of escapism. Considering how serious of a topic this actually is, it might be in poor taste to add this to the server. Some people might be affected by this in some shape or form in their real lives and while we are supposed to portray things in a realistic fashion on the server, there are some boundaries that I think we should be considerate about. 

And let's be honest here. I personally don't think that there will be much interesting roleplay being created over someone sitting inside their own property in quarantine for the next two weeks.

• Applaud 1

Speaking as part of the group which would probably be having to handle the RP (Coronavirus isn't really FD's field) we wouldn't be in a position to cope. So I'm also gonna say I'm against this. If you want to RP a Coronavirus, RP a cold. They are literally the same thing. COVID-19's difference is it adds pneumonia and since 90% of the server rp's 20, nothing would happen at all. 

Edited by Mecovy