Best way to make money?

LilMere

I think you are looking at this the wrong way. This is a heavy RP server, so rather than grinding money or chasing the best means to obtain the wealth, roleplay to your character's personality and skills. Get a job appropriate for the character, much as somebody would IRL. If they are poorly educated, dropped out of school and from a low income hood, perhaps the trash job, or working at a gas station. A drive for justice and a yearning for adventure, perhaps PD, SD, or FD? Got a dream of opening a candy store? A background in retail or computer repairs? Take a job that is appropriate for your character. Most jobs through the /startshift mechanic end up paying around the same anyway.

• Upvote 7
2 hours ago, Brox said:

I think you are looking at this the wrong way. This is a heavy RP server, so rather than grinding money or chasing the best means to obtain the wealth, roleplay to your character's personality and skills. Get a job appropriate for the character, much as somebody would IRL. If they are poorly educated, dropped out of school and from a low income hood, perhaps the trash job, or working at a gas station. A drive for justice and a yearning for adventure, perhaps PD, SD, or FD? Got a dream of opening a candy store? A background in retail or computer repairs? Take a job that is appropriate for your character. Most jobs through the /startshift mechanic end up paying around the same anyway.

Couldn't have said it better. 

Like crafter's said, it all depends on your role-play. Nothing scriptwise's gonna give you an extreme influx of money, and that's how it should be. Creativity's what matters and dependent upon the type of role-play you partake in, if you decide to start a business let's say, you can literally charge YOUR price for whatever you'd be selling, given it's demand is high. Also, Brox's post pretty much hits the dot as well.

9 minutes ago, Dios said:

Like crafter's said, it all depends on your role-play. Nothing scriptwise's gonna give you an extreme influx of money, and that's how it should be. Creativity's what matters and dependent upon the type of role-play you partake in, if you decide to start a business let's say, you can literally charge YOUR price for whatever you'd be selling, given it's demand is high. Also, Brox's post pretty much hits the dot as well.

4 hours ago, Brox said:

4 hours ago, sio said:

Trucking, fishing, working in convenience stores.

Thank yall.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/9/2020 at 3:30 PM, LilMere said:

I want to know what's the best way to make money ingame because after a certain amount of time your paychecks go down to around $500, I just want to know like is there any good jobs? Or anything?

With roleplay comes money, ye' young grasshopper.
Money will find you. ?

• Bash locked and unlocked this topic
  • Bash locked this topic