Weather back to normal.

Okay, I'm sure many people noticed that and do not agree with this, so since I don't see any other suggestion about this matter, I'm just gonna go ahead and suggest that the weather gets reversed to how it was before. Either that or make the shifts realistic and not so frequent. Why? Because you have either 24/7 rain 6 times a week or the shifts are as follow: 10 minutes sun, suddenly gets cloudy and starts raining, rains for a whole day or you have sun for a few minutes, suddenly starts raining, then gets foggy, kind of, then back to sun, right now IG it says it's cloudy via /weather but it's sunny + raining, I don't know.. I think if we have to RP that, it's pretty exhausting, annoying and kinda not how the weather works in reality, unless it's some kind of apocalypse and it surely ruins lots of roleplay rather than promoting.

Edited by Infinity

The weather isn’t synced properly and most of the time when it rains it isn’t legit. Admins will usually reset the weather if they notice this.

The IC weather is in /weather and what is on there should be roleplayed. If it rains but it isn’t in /weather, don’t roleplay it because it’s probably not on many other people’s (if anyone’s) screen.

It does cause confusion that it's not really synced. /weather suggests that it's cloudy, on my screen and some other people's screens have been sunny+rainy, then cloudy+rainy for about an hour before clearing up and then getting foggy, /weather still suggests it's cloudy. Three admins were IG and the weather wasn't reset, not sure if that's the case at this point, like I said there's a lot of confusion and many people still roleplay what they see, instead of what's in the /weather. Kinda uncomfortable to have rain every day on your screen and walking into puddles with your character all soaked wet, whilst trying to RP a good weather and vice versa.

I don't know if the weather's desynced or not. I'm pretty sure the weather in-game is synced to LA weather but just a day behind. So if it rains in LA today, the weather in-game will follow suit tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that's intentional too, at least that's what I've heard. Regardless though, I'm super happy with how the weather is currently and don't want to see it changed, if I'm being honest with you. I understand that the rain can get annoying but after straight sunny days for weeks I'm content with how it currently is. If the sync doesn't follow suit when it's sunny in LA for more than a day, I'd be for changing it back but at the moment, I'm gonna disagree with you on this one.

1 minute ago, KhabibTime said:

I get it that GTA World uses LA's weather, but we in Los Santos which is LA but we still mention LA ICly and all that and we also have the  same weather, lowkey unrealistic.

We don't roleplay LS as LA, no. 

Weather is properly synced and its fine. Rainy days are sometimes a real occurrence, if you didn't know. 

Edited by zaXer.