As a new player , y’all super friendly and helpful so thank you

Yetteh

First of all welcome to our community! 

Like others suggested there are two great options for you until you'll gain enough money which is the rental car place or buying a bicycle / cheap scooter.

I highly suggest the second options, they are cheap and will help you save money during your starting period and also, they are yours ? 

Try to save your starting paychecks so you could buy better things like better cars or a house! 

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't trust rental car. I've started couple of days ago and rented car stitched me up. I've was driving around Grapeseed and I've been pulled over by cops, I got out from the car to talk to the officer and within 5 minutes car gone 'poof' - disappeared, which means that I had to run all the way back to the nearest place where I could of gotten another rental car. Took me almost an hour. Waited couple more paychecks and then went and bought myself a Western rat bike for something like $10k, so this way I don't have to bother about the transportation anymore.

Edited by Tsar
Just now, Tsar said:

I've was driving around Grapeseed and I've been pulled over by cops, I got out from the car to talk to the officer and within 5 minutes car gone 'poof' - disappeared, which means that I had to run all the way back to the nearest place where I could of gotten another rental car. 

You should have done a /report and told the admin team about this. They're usually pretty relaxed about teleportation if there is a bug in the game.

• Upvote 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/7/2020 at 11:51 AM, Nervous said:

It's great to hear! I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here ? 

"my only problem as a new player which I’m sure will be resolved in time, is when you start without a car and there is no taxi drivers online walking everywhere is super annoying, it would be cool if new players would start with a really terrible starter car to avoid this perhaps " : There is a car rental service at the airport, did you miss it? How do you suggest we could improve the visibility of the system?

You can improve the visibility of the car rental creating a marker and reporting the position in chat.