Making the server fairer to Criminal RPers compared to PD.

rex_hound

Just now, sio said:

I can understand that, but I've never seen that. They respond like this for EVERY situation. Okay, you're doing a drug bust. It makes sense to have a ton of cops, but you don't need that kind of disporportionate response when dealing with traffic stops or shoplifting: that's my point. And even then there's something else to this, why do cops always pull over to spectate what other cops are doing? Shouldn't they be working? It's immersion breaking when cops treat situations like they're theatre.

exactly, 5 cruisers for UNDERAGE driving on a quad bike is waaay over the top

Alright so this is going nowhere like usual, If you don't like PD chasing you, play a smarter criminal character. If you have issues with the police and sheriffs bringing a helicopter to the pursuit I urge you to go and look up any actual pursuit that happen in a major US city. PD cars are not capable of doing 140mph so I don't know where this fact comes from. All in all this is the usual argument that appears when someone gets caught. This thread is now locked and archived. If someone wishes to make a proper suggestion feel free to do so, but this here is not it.

Edited by Syrike
  • Applaud 1
  • Syrike locked this topic